The Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care delivered by TRY Learning is a training program offered to a range of applicants, including school leavers young students, existing workers that want to upskill their learning or people wishing to pursue a career in Early Childhood Education and Care.
This is a nationally recognised qualification.
It develops the necessary skills and knowledge for educators to use in areas such as:
- Implementing organisation policies and procedures
- Working as team leader / room leader or educational leader in early childhood education
- Developing rich and interesting program plans that cater for children’s learning, interests and developmental needs.
- Facilitating children’s learning and play to achieve development outcomes
- Planning, implementing and managing quality programs to enhance children’s development in accordance with the National Quality Framework
Graduates may work in supervisory roles.
For more information please download the course outline.
Work Placement for this course is required: 240 hours